Letchworth Garden City Heritage Foundation and Royal Opera House Bridge would like to invite you to an informal drop-in event. This is an opportunity to discuss your current arts and culture interests, discuss your professional needs and meet with those who can help. The free event takes place on Wed 30 Jan 2019 from 16.00-18.00.
- Do you want to develop the arts and culture provision for your students but not sure where to start?
- Are you aware of the arts and culture offer in your local area and how this can support your curriculum?
- Have you embarked on an Artsmark journey or are thinking of doing so and need some support?
- Have you got fantastic ideas about developing a school’s arts and culture provision that could support other education settings?
- Would you like to be involved in developing a new history project for schools in Letchworth Garden City?
Tina Gray-Rampello, School Engagement Manager from The Royal Opera House Bridge, will be there to chat with you about your school’s needs and how to find support in the local area. Vicky Axell from Letchworth Garden City Heritage Foundation would like to hear your ideas on how she can work with local schools in the future. They will also be discussing an exciting new history project that will be available for schools this year.
Complimentary drinks and nibbles will be available