The Frogs’ Chorus is an early years music/storytelling provider offering:
- Short 30 minute to 45 minute music sessions to topic or ‘off the shelf’
- Singing and movement sessions for classes or assemblies for year groups
- Storytelling, Improvised Storytelling and Musical Storytelling
- Pop-up choir for ages 8 – 10
- The Frogs’ Chorus ‘Sing-A-Long’ show (40 minutes) with puppets, movement, etc. Ideal for ages 4 – 6.
Featuring a great selection of known and original songs, puppets, small instruments, rhythmic games and use of other props, depending on space of room/hall. Can work with multiple ages and abilities and with special needs. Can offer content that is in keeping with the current topic/curriculum. (For alternate workshops/content or for older children, please see Wonderfuel Productions.)
Music sessions can adhere to themes or categories/topics, and the Frogs’ Chorus can work as a one off or as an ongoing teaching tool.
“Thanks so much for your marvelous energy and willingness to go with the flow for each student. I know they really enjoyed working with you and you were able to speak to their heart with your approach.” (As a Freelance Artist/Music Consultant/Teacher for a small school working with older children with social/behavioral or emotional issues. Mainly children in care.) The Walnut School
“Kris always puts a smile on the children’s faces. Her music and rapport with the children is always exceptional. She knows how to interact and get them singing.” – Mrs Kilroy, Hazeldene School