Formed in 2011, we are a group of illustrators and creatives dedicated to promoting illustration in Bedfordshire.
- Provide opportunities for existing artists
- Support and encourage emerging talent
- Share skills with the community
- Encourage young people in illustration
Our work includes:
- Family/Community oriented workshops with BedPop Science Lab, BedPop Fun Palace, The Bedford Film Festival, Kiosk at the Park
- Queens Park Mural community project
- The Drawing Room with We Are Bedford
- Facilitate regular exhibitions locally
- We are also known for running a monthly Drink & Draw for adults
We have a network of professional and up-and-coming creatives, with a core committee of 7 members. This gives us access to a wide variety of skills and experiences. Past events include character design, printmaking, papercraft, collage, 3D pens, book cover and poster design, and even pumpkin carving!
We are mainly able to provide unique, ‘pop-up’ workshops at events. Drop us a line to see how we can work together!