Meadowsong Music Teacher Training from RSPB
‘Meadowsong’ is a twenty-minute song cycle, composed by Kate Stilitz, which celebrates meadow habitats. It is an inspiring celebration of UK wildlife, and of the interconnectedness of all living things and has been commissioned by the RSPB and is offered, as part of a free training package to primary and lower schools in Bedfordshire.
It is supported by a suite of resources, including the RSPB’s ‘Wild Challenge’ award scheme and WWF’s ‘Seek’ app, delivered across England by Kate Stilitz (composer and teacher), as part of a partnership with the RSPB and WWF.
- FREE Y3 teacher training
- FREE resources for Science, English, Art, Music and Dance
- FREE music resourcing including scores and backing tracks for an assembly performance
- FREE expertise and guidance on how to create and maintain a wildflower mini meadow.
- FREE licensing for every school of the Meadowsong music.
- Sign up to RSPBs Wild Challenge & WWFs SEEK APP
THIS TRAINING IS FREE BUT BOOKING IS ESSENTIAL.
Date: 25th February 2020, from 9.30am – 4.15pm
Venue: St. Joseph’s & St. Gregory’s Catholic Primary School, Biddenham Turn, Bedford, MK40 4AT (Please note this is the old St Gregory’s site.)