Luton Council is looking to commission six lead artists for a diverse range of arts events as part of People, Power, Passion; the 2019 Pilot Year of Culture which will explore people power, community action and Luton’s strong history of standing up against injustice.
They’re looking for artists to lead:
– A digital/live art experience exploring fake news
– An installation/immersive experience exploring unemployment
– A community-devised theatre piece in our council chamber
– A participatory dance/music spectacular outside of Luton’s Town Hall
– A Children’s ‘Peace Party’ with children at the helm
– An installation/digital/live art/immersive experience exploring a future Luton.
All commissions are paid and artists will be supported by a team including a producer, engagement officer and an associate artist.
For more information please visit Luton Borough Council’s website.