Join Full House Theatre for an interactive performance in your school, exploring their heritage of Bedford and the people who live here.
Who is Bedford? is a celebration of everything that makes Bedford the vibrant town it is today. Combining interactive audio technology with artefacts from The Higgins Museum, the show provides opportunities for learning across the curriculum from drama, to history, citizenship and PSHE.
- Cost – £120 per session
- Duration – 45 minute interactive museum experience
- Max number of children – 60
- Dates – February – June 2019
- Multiple sessions can be delivered in one day
- Includes free Arts Award Discover worksheet for every pupil and a free teacher resource pack for your school