Challenger Hub are hosting a one-day course at Lancot School, showcasing the success they have had at using curriculum design to transform Lancot from ‘Serious Weakness’ to ‘Good’, where they used their curriculum as their driving force for school improvement.
The course is designed to:
- share models of good practice of curriculum design to meet school improvement priorities
- consider how ready your school is for inspection under the proposed new Ofsted framework
- evaluate how ‘broad and balanced’ your curriculum really is and how this can be developed
- deepen your understanding of an effective and pupil led Enterprise curriculum
- share how effective curriculum design incorporates SMSC and British values
You are guaranteed a day full of creativity, strategy, collaboration, ideas and networking. You will receive a goody bag full of resources which we hope will inspire and influence your curriculum intent, implementation and impact.
Lunch is provided. Please contact the school directly if you have specific dietary needs.
The event will take place on Wednesday 30th January from 9:30 – 15:00.
Click here to book your place now! Ticket sales end on 29th January lunchtime.